INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana native Clayton Anderson is making a name for himself in the country music world.
His new album, "Made in the USA," was released Friday, Sept. 16 and premiered on CMT. The album includes popular songs like "Indiana," "Let Me Go" and "Show Me Your Fish."
After finishing a successful lake tour this summer, he's performing at the Indianapolis Colts' home opener against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, Sept. 25. The free concert, which is open to the public, is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Touchdown Town at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Touchdown Town is located just outside of Lucas Oil Stadium's North Gate along South Street.
Click here for more information about Anderson and his latest album.
What other people are reading:
- Student tased during brawl outside Southport High School homecoming dance
- Indianapolis man accused of day care shooting has history of domestic violence against mother of his son
- IMPD: 1 killed, 4 injured in wrong-way crash on I-465 ramp
- Police seek SUV that caused crash with 2 school buses in Greenwood
- 'Let's do this together': Indianapolis director saddened, but not discouraged in pursuit to help domestic violence survivors
- Pat Sajak on hosting 'Wheel of Fortune': 'Getting near the end'
- Seara Burton's grandmother shares officer's story
- Indianapolis photographer helps bring smiles to childhood cancer patients