- IRS bringing deceased Indiana man back to life, other 'dead' taxpayers still waiting their turn
- 'That meatball tastes like gasoline' | Months after getting COVID, thousands develop strange smell and taste disorders
- Indiana man 'begging to be alive' denied stimulus checks because IRS insists he's dead
- Vigilante Justice: Online groups target child predators, Indiana prosecutors concerned about 'risky behavior'
- Does Indiana have the strongest red flag law in the country?
- What we know about the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting suspect
- 13 Investigates: Indiana families denied millions of hours of home nursing care
- VERIFY: Did Nancy Pelosi file a lawsuit against Americans?
- Drug makers quietly raised prices on hundreds of medications – again
- Kinks being worked out in delay of death certificates for Hoosiers
- VERIFY: Yes, you can choose which type of COVID-19 vaccine you get in Indiana. Here’s how to do it.
- VERIFY: Do inmates in jails and prisons get COVID-19 stimulus checks?
- VERIFY: No, the Vice President does not want to shut down the VA
- VERIFY: Is Indiana allowing out-of-state visitors to get a COVID-19 vaccine?