NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — The Black Keys are coming to Noblesville this summer.
The rock band's Dropout Boogie Tour will make a stop at Ruoff Music Center on Saturday, July 16. The concert is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET.
Band Of Horses and Ceramic Animal will be the opening acts at the Noblesville concert.
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, Feb. 4 at 10 a.m. ET. Presale tickets and VIP packages will be available beginning Tuesday, Feb. 1 at 10 a.m. ET.
The Black Keys, comprised of singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney, have had seven songs reach the Top 10 of the U.S. Billboard Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart, including "Lonely Boy," "Tighten Up" and "Gold on the Ceiling." "El Camino," the band's seventh album, was nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards in 2013.
What other people are reading:
- Live Doppler 13 Weather Blog: Impactful winter storm arrives mid-week
- Nonprofit hopes to reduce crime in Indianapolis with new project
- Peyton Manning makes surprise appearance on 'SNL,' raves about hit Netflix show
- Registration begins for Summer Day Camps at Indy Parks
- Joe Rogan denies spreading misinformation after artists drop Spotify over his show
- Here are the long-term symptoms of the omicron variant
- Miss USA 2019 Cheslie Kryst passes away, family confirms
- Rhode Island couple's outdoor wedding goes on despite blizzard