INDIANAPOLIS — IMPD officers are investigating after a man was shot and killed on the city's west side Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 11 p.m. in the 3300 block of Heather Ridge Drive, in an apartment complex near West 34th Street and Dandy Trail.
According to an IMPD spokesperson, officers called to investigate a disturbance arrived to find a victim with an apparent gunshot wound. The victim, an adult male, was pronounced dead.
The Marion County coroner identified the deceased as 32-year-old Terence Martin.
There's no word on a suspect or possible motive.
If you have information, contact Detective Douglas Swails at the IMPD Homicide Office at 317-327-3475 or email him at Douglas.Swails@Indy.Gov. People can also contact Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-TIPS.
What other people are reading:
- Officers fatally shoot suspect believed to be connected to deadly shooting in Henry County
- The smile they get to see every day | Avon family grateful for Riley Hospital for Children
- Indianapolis doctor urges people to get vaccinated as omicron variant nears US
- How to check a charity before you donate
- 'It's the correct decision' | Woman convicted in fatal bus stop crash won't be home for Christmas, family of victims 'grateful'
- 'We are heartbroken': Pageant community mourns death of Emma Sweet
- IPS joins lawsuit against JUUL electronic cigarettes
- Injuries reported after car crashes into AT&T store on Indy's northwest side