INDIANAPOLIS — Six people suffered minor injuries after an SUV crashed into an AT&T store on Indy’s northwest side Monday afternoon.
Police said the crash happened in the 4300 block of Lafayette Road shortly before 4 p.m. Monday.
Medics transported six people to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Police said the driver, 49-year-old Djeneba Sambakey, left the scene after the crash but was later apprehended.
What other people are reading:
- Missing 2-year-old's body recovered from Indiana river
- ISP: Deputy fatally shot driver after chase, pinning deputy up against police car
- Biden urges vaccinations, not more restrictions as omicron spreads
- Queen of Free: Cyber Monday safety strategies
- Ghislaine Maxwell's sex trafficking trial begins Monday with jury selection
- Jussie Smollett trial: Brothers who were involved set to take center stage
- Sheriff: Texas man shoots, kills 11-year-old daughter in hunting accident
- IRS deadline Monday to make final changes for last child tax credit payment of the year