INDIANAPOLIS — We're playing basketball for today's Friday Fit Tip!
Indiana Fever legend Tamika Catchings joins Anne Marie Tiernon to share some dribbling tips.
Catch the Stars Foundation is hosting an outdoor family basketball clinic Saturday, Oct. 23 at Shortridge High School from 10-11 a.m. There will be a series of stations and games to improve your basketball skills. Pre-registration is required and can be done at this link.
Click on the media player to see Catchings' advice on dribbling a basketball.
What other people are reading:
- Indianapolis mother battling COVID finally meets her baby more than 50 days after boy was born
- Hoosiers asked to donate to Afghan refugees as cold weather approaches
- Simone Biles taking control of mental health as gymnastics tour comes to Indianapolis
- Sheriff: Cinematographer died after Alec Baldwin discharged gun on movie set
- Sentence reductions could have woman convicted in fatal bus stop crash home for Christmas
- All 3 COVID vaccine boosters, mixing-and-matching OK'd by CDC
- FBI searching for 1981 murder fugitive who might be in Indiana
- Sen. Braun invites unvaccinated Chicago officers to apply for Indiana openings