CHARLESTON, Ill. — Ball State rolled past Eastern Illinois Tuesday, 75-55.
The Cardinals (5-6) got 16 points from Payton Sparks. Miryne Thomas and Luke Bumbalough added 14 and 13, respectively.
Ball State led by a single point at halftime but outscored the Panthers (2-11) in the second half, 38-19.
What other people are reading:
- Home for the holiday: Indiana mom who battled COVID, had emergency C-section takes baby home 3 months later
- Anderson council president proposes $150 vaccine incentive
- Biden plans free at-home COVID-19 test measure, will increase hospital support
- 'It breaks my heart' | Officer whose photos were stolen by 'anthony_shots' profile wants justice for Delphi victims
- Here are the most common omicron symptoms being reported
- Indiana trails neighboring states in move to legalize marijuana
- 2021 child tax credit payments aren't done. Another big one comes in 2022.
- Colts center Ryan Kelly announces tragic loss of unborn daughter