INDIANAPOLIS — The Guinness world record holder for the largest bounce house is coming to Indianapolis.
The Big Bounce America 2022 tour will inflate its four attractions at Waterman's Family Farm, located on the city's southeast side at 7010 E. Raymond Street, on May 14 and 15, as well as May 20 through 22.
The quartet of inflatables includes:
- 16,000 square foot World’s Largest Bounce House
- Newly added Sport Slam, featuring a customized sports arena
- 900+ foot obstacle course named The Giant
- Space-themed wonderland called airSPACE
"We need more fun in the world! After the times we’ve just gone through, we invite you to kick those shoes off and let loose for a while," Josh Kinnersley, chief operating officer of The Big Bounce America, said in a news release. "We have the perfect event to allow kids and adults alike to get out of the house and enjoy an outdoor event like they’ve never experienced."
Sessions are based on age, for toddlers (3 and younger), juniors (7 and younger), bigger kids (15 and younger) and adults (16 and older).
Tickets start at $19 and can be purchased at this link.
What other people are reading:
- Indianapolis airport no longer requiring masks
- 'Somebody knows something' | Police asking for help identifying body of child found near southern Indiana road
- Dinosaurs coming to Indianapolis in December with Jurassic Park Live Tour
- Why no 2 Pizza Kings are exactly the same
- FBI warns of increase in cyber crimes against children in Indiana, across the country