BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The Bloomington Police Department is investigating after a student's body was found off campus.
The Monroe County coroner said Mia Roy, 20, was found dead in her apartment in the 300 block of East Varsity Drive Tuesday evening.
An autopsy is scheduled for 8 a.m. Thursday. The cause of death is pending an autopsy and toxicology results, but the coroner said no foul play is suspected.
A spokesperson for Indiana University also told 13News there was no evidence of foul play or self-harm.
13News is waiting for a response from Bloomington PD about the case.
EDITOR'S NOTE: A previous version of this story identified the victim as 23 years old. The coroner later corrected her age to 20.
What other people are reading:
- 7-year-old girl dies, 2 adults critically hurt after being struck by vehicle near Indianapolis school
- How to update Apple devices to correct security flaw
- Small claims courts flooded with eviction cases | Judges work to connect tenants, landlords with resources
- Indiana Republicans’ new redistricting map brings big changes but keeps status quo
- Indiana leaders remember fallen Logansport Marine as a hero