INDIANAPOLIS — Start planning your meals for Devour Indy Winterfest!
The annual dining event kicks off Monday, Jan. 24 and runs for two weeks through Sunday, Feb. 6 with more than 120 restaurants participating around the greater Indianapolis area.
Presented by the law firm Faegre Drinker, diners can enjoy three-course, value-priced menus at participating eateries throughout the Indianapolis metro area.
Meanwhile, Devour Indy will once again support the Indiana Hospitality Relief Fund through Winterfest. The fund give back to employees of the hospitality industry who are struggling because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to see the participating restaurants and their menus.
What other people are reading:
- Rocky the orangutan shows deep connection with Indianapolis Zoo staff, guests
- Indy Pride Parade & Festival to be held in-person in June
- Repairs needed at Peru barn, home to circus hall of fame museum
- 'I've had it up to here' | More problems at troubled north Indy apartment complex
- Here's how to get four free COVID tests starting Wednesday