HANCOCK COUNTY, Indiana — Indiana State Police made a major fentanyl bust during a traffic stop in Hancock County.
On Monday, Sept. 13, a trooper spotted a red Chevy following too closely behind another car on I-70 near Greenfield.
Troopers searched the car and found 15.8 pounds of what is believed to be fentanyl-laced pills. There was also 4.4 pounds of pure fentanyl.
Troopers arrested 39-year-old Felix Becerra Aguilera of California. He's facing the following charges:
- Dealing in a narcotic drug manufacture/deliver/finance - 10 or more grams
- Possession of a narcotic drug
- Possession of cocaine
Becerra Aguilera is being held on a $1 million bond. His next hearing is set for December.
What other people are reading:
- 7-year-old girl dies, 2 adults critically hurt after being struck by vehicle near Indianapolis school
- How to update Apple devices to correct security flaw
- Small claims courts flooded with eviction cases | Judges work to connect tenants, landlords with resources
- Indiana Republicans’ new redistricting map brings big changes but keeps status quo
- Indiana leaders remember fallen Logansport Marine as a hero
- What's the difference between COVID and cold allergies?
- Surgeon helps dog born with paws facing the wrong way