NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — Rock band Chicago and Brian Wilson, co-founder of the Beach Boys, are making a stop in central Indiana on their co-headlining 25-city tour across the U.S.
The concert is scheduled for Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at Ruoff Music Center in Noblesville. The show is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET.
Wilson will be joined by fellow Beach Boys, co-founder Al Jardine and former member Blondie Chaplin.
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. ET through Ticketmaster and Live Nation. Citi cardmembers will have access to buy presale tickets beginning Wednesday, Dec. 1 at 10 a.m. ET until Thursday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m. ET.
Chicago formed in 1967 and has sold more than 100 million records. The band has had 20 songs reach the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, including No. 1 hits "If You Leave Me Now," "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" and "Look Away."
Wilson started his career with the Beach Boys, serving as the band's songwriter, producer, co-lead vocalist, bassist and keyboardist. The band had 15 songs reach the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, including "Surfin' U.S.A." "Good Vibrations" and "Kokomo."
What other people are reading:
- 'It's the correct decision' | Woman convicted in fatal bus stop crash won't be home for Christmas, family of victims 'grateful'
- 'We are heartbroken': Pageant community mourns death of Emma Sweet
- Officers fatally shoot suspect believed to be connected to deadly shooting in Henry County
- Most popular holiday movie in Indiana is 'Elf,' analysis finds
- 'We are already dealing with a COVID surge': Indianapolis doctor urges people to get vaccinated as omicron variant nears US