INDIANAPOLIS — The storm system that brought clouds, cool air and rain over the last few days will finally move east this weekend. Will still be close enough for clouds and some areas of drizzle early Saturday.
For our wheelchair athletes, walkers, runners and volunteers be prepared for a few showers or a few areas of drizzle early Saturday for the OneAmerica 500 Festival mini marathon.
Temperatures will be in the upper 40s and lower 50s with winds NNE 10-15mph.
Skies will start to clear from NW to SE later in the day, with highs in the range of 60 to 65 degrees.
A sunny start is in the Mother's Day forecast. Highs will be near 70 with some afternoon clouds.
Those clouds will develop on the edge of the warmest air of the season. Highs are forecast in the 80s next week.
What other people are reading:
- Up to 20,000 expected to take part in Saturday's OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- Indianapolis teens open up about city's record violence
- Boone County man charged with wife's murder wins Republican primary for town board
- IMS reverses cooler policy, will allow coolers in the Snake Pit
- Daughter running Mini-Marathon in honor of late dad