LAFAYETTE, Ind. — UPDATE: The Silver Alert for Hannah Dixon was canceled Tuesday. Lafayette Police said Dixon and her boyfriend were found near Jefferson High School Tuesday around 4 p.m. They were both safe.
A statewide Silver Alert has been issued for a 14-year-old girl from Lafayette.
The Lafayette Police Department said Hannah Dixon was last seen leaving Jefferson High School with her boyfriend, 17-year-old Nathan Thacker, Monday, Oct. 11 at noon ET. Police said Thacker's whereabouts are also not known at this time.
She is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Dixon was last seen wearing a black Nike hoodie, black Halloween leggings and white Nike shoes.
Thacker is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown hair and green eyes. He was last seen wearing black jeans, a white tank top, a gray hoodie and a purple Minnesota Vikings hat.
Police said Dixon is believed to be in danger and may require medical assistance.
Anyone with information on Dixon's whereabouts is asked to call the Lafayette Police Department at 765-807-1200 or 911.
Lafayette is roughly 60 miles northwest of downtown Indianapolis.
What other people are reading:
- Wyoming coroner to hold news conference on Gabby Petito autopsy Tuesday afternoon
- Ohio man's 'Jeopardy!' winning streak ends at 38 games
- Hoosier expert: Merck’s COVID-19 pill could be pandemic game-changer
- Couple stranded in Indy frustrated over Southwest Airlines' lack of transparency
- Lebanon hospital gifts new parents with baby outfit to save lives
- Ohio couple’s wedding day goes viral after groom carries sister-in-law down the aisle
- Tire removed from elk's neck after more than 2 years
- Is it safe to trick-or-treat this year? Here's what Dr. Fauci says