CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. — A Delphi man died Tuesday morning after a crash on his motorcycle.
Police said 27-year-old Michael Foster died when an SUV turned in front of him on U.S. 421 and County Road 1100 North in Carroll County.
Foster was thrown from the motorcycle and later died at a White County hospital.
Police said Foster was wearing a helmet but suffered serious internal injuries.
The driver of the SUV suffered minor injuries.
The driver told police she did not see Foster’s southbound motorcycle until she was well into the left turn.
Police do not believe drugs or alcohol were involved.
What other people are reading:
- Masks recommended indoors in all 92 Indiana counties, according to CDC guidance
- Legendary Indy 500 announcer Bob Jenkins dies at 73
- Hogsett introduces budget aimed at curbing violent crime in Indianapolis
- Police chase in White County leads to deadly crash, killing baby and adult
- Parents offer thoughts on masks and whether they should be required again in Avon schools