DELPHI, Ind. — NOTE: The above video is from the Indiana State Police news conference in 2019 when new evidence was released.
Almost four years ago, Abigail Williams and Liberty German went missing while walking on a trail near the Monon High Bridge in the town of Delphi. A day later, Feb. 14, their bodies were discovered in the woods a short ways away.
There is still a dedicated team working on the case, which includes two Carroll County detectives, two Indiana State Police detectives and other law enforcement officers.
In 2019, Indiana State Police held a news conference where they released a new sketch in the investigation along with a video clip and extended audio clip.
The team continues to investigate tips and leads it is still receiving. Tips should include as many of the following as possible:
- The name of the person of interest
- Their date of birth or approximate age
- Physical description
- Vehicle information
- Why they could be involved
- If they have a connection to Delphi
Tips can be sent in using firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 844-459-5786.
A timeline of events:
- Feb. 13, 2017: Abby Williams and Libby German disappear.
- Feb. 14, 2017: The bodies of Abby and Libby were discovered.
- Feb. 15, 2017: Cell phone image released.
- Feb. 22, 2017: Audio released.
- July 17, 2017: First sketch released.
- April 22, 2019: New sketch, additional audio released.