LAWRENCE, Indiana — Lawrence police are investigating a deadly shooting.
Police said the shooting happened in the 11200 block of Pendleton Pike around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Medics transported 32-year-old Cameron Anderson to Methodist Hospital where he later died.
Police said Anderson was shot inside a car.
Witness told police there may have been a second person in the car but they left the scene before police arrived.
Police believe the shots originated from another vehicle.
If you have information regarding this incident, contact Crime Stoppers of central Indiana at (317) 262-TIPS (8477), where information may be shared anonymously.
What other people are reading:
- 6 people killed in violent holiday weekend in Indianapolis
- Medical examiner: Blue Jackets goalie died from chest trauma caused by fireworks mortar blast
- 11-year-old killed after raft overturns on water ride at Iowa theme park
- Chipotle offering 'BOGO' entrees Tuesday in support of White House's National Month of Action for Vaccinations
- Hartford City man dies after being struck by firework shrapnel