INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Department of Transportation crews are making emergency repairs on the ramp from Allisonville Road to westbound I-465.
INDOT said the large hole is also slowing traffic on I-465 West as crews work.
The ramp from Allisonville Road to I-465 West is currently closed.
Traffic on I-465 remains open.
What other people are reading:
- 27-year-old man arrested for double homicide in Lafayette
- Jessica Springsteen, Bruce's daughter, makes US Olympic equestrian team
- 11-year-old killed after raft overturns on water ride at Iowa theme park
- Medical examiner: Blue Jackets goalie died from chest trauma caused by fireworks mortar blast
- Chipotle offering 'BOGO' entrees Tuesday in support of White House's National Month of Action for Vaccinations