INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Love is in the air — literally — with a new contest from Frontier Airlines.
The budget airline is taking entries for one lucky couple to get married at 30,000 in the air. Frontier will put on a wedding ceremony for the couple before landing in Las Vegas for a VIP honeymoon.
Couples can enter the contest with now through Feb. 23. Three couples will be chosen as finalists to be part of nationwide voting. The winner will be announced March 23.
The winners will get a full wedding package for the grand prize:
- Two round-trip tickets to Las Vegas for the couple
- Twenty round trip-tickets to Las Vegas for friends and family
- In-flight celebration, including a celebratory toast
- Hotel suite for for the couple
- Hotel accommodations ofr up to 20 friends and family
- Spa treatments and show tickets for the couple
- High Roller Observation Wheel experience for the couple and guests
Click here to submit a video to enter.