CARMEL, Ind. — Today's Friday Fit Tip is all about avoiding elbow pain when doing press exercises.
Ron Allison, from Carmel Total Fitness, said when doing shoulder or floor presses, bring the elbows in about 45 degrees and then start pressing.
Click on the video player to watch Allison demonstrate the correct form to avoid injury.
What other people are reading:
- Jury returns guilty verdict for man accused in Bartholomew County bus stop crash that killed 16-year-old girl
- IMPD officers, who turned in sergeant for kicking handcuffed man in the face, sue city for alleged retaliation
- Couple delivers baby on side of Indiana highway
- New ban makes at-home abortions illegal in Indiana, but not always criminal
- WATCH: Florida Chick-fil-A employee runs to help woman with baby who was being carjacked
- USS Indianapolis project collecting stories of Hoosiers lost at sea
- Property tax relief program promises $100 or more to most Marion County homeowners
- Arizona Husky becomes neighborhood roof watch