2020 Indiana Election Results
Nov. 3 is the 2020 general election. Democrat and Republican voters in Indiana will cast their votes for who will be the next president of the United States and the next governor of Indiana, as well who will represent them in the House of Representatives and other local position.
13News is tracking results from central Indiana, including Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Bloomington, Lafayette, Muncie and Noblesville. Join WTHR for live coverage on TV and WTHR.com. Be sure to download the WTHR News app and turn on your notifications for updates on the biggest races.
Please note that a higher than usual number of absentee votes are expected to slow the results reporting. Percentages displayed will be based on voting centers or precincts reporting unless otherwise noted. Absentee votes will not be included in the percentages which means you should see results with 0% reporting or there could be a large number of outstanding absentee votes to count with 100% reporting.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. President (Indiana)Precincts: 5,107 / 5,107 (100% reporting)
GovernorPrecincts: 5,107 / 5,107 (100% reporting)
Attorney GeneralPrecincts: 5,107 / 5,107 (100% reporting)
US House District 5Precincts: 596 / 596 (100% reporting)
- VERIFY: There is no federal law that mandates results on election night
- Hoosiers express anxiety about unrest in wake of election results
- Stuck at home because of COVID-19? You still have a way to vote
- Who will be President? Vigo County likely holds the answer
- MLB pulls All-Star Game, Draft out of Atlanta over controversial election law
- Dominion Voting sues Fox News for $1.6B over 2020 election claims
- Watchdog probes if DOJ officials tried to overturn 2020 election
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Giuliani over election claims
- Joe Biden's 2 adorable German Shepherds are the next White House dogs
- History professor discusses Trump's legacy after second impeachment
- PHOTOS: DC Police is searching for these people involved in the Capitol riots
- Trump pressured Georgia election investigator to 'find the fraud' in previous December call
- David Perdue concedes Senate race to Jon Ossoff
- Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer for defamation
- DC lifts curfew after riots at the Capitol, Public Emergency extended for 15 days