INDIANAPOLIS — Thursday will be a beautiful September day with mostly sunny skies and low humidity.
Winds will be light, out of the south, allowing temperatures to climb into the mid-80s.
The latest drought monitor came out today, and the drought conditions continue to improve.
What other people are reading:
- Many health care experts in Indiana unsure of answers to patients' abortion questions
- US figure skater makes history: 'Craziest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on the ice'
- Oscar contenders to screen at Heartland International Film Festival
- Some student loan borrowers will receive automatic refunds for payments made during pause
- WATCH: Florida Chick-fil-A employee runs to help woman with baby who was being carjacked