INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Department of Public Works is set to start work on redoing four downtown streets Monday, Sept. 20.
The following areas will be impacted:
- South Street from West Street to Capitol Avenue
- McCarty Street from West Street to Capitol Avenue
- Capitol Avenue from McCarty Street to South Street
- Missouri Street from Interstate-70 to South Street
The project will start with patching work for the first few weeks, which will take place Mondays-Saturdays from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Once that is completed, crews will move on to milling and resurfacing in October on Mondays-Saturdays from 7 p.m.-7 a.m.
There will be lane restrictions while the streets are being worked on.
The work is expected to be finished in November.
What other people are reading:
- Brian Laundrie vanishes; FBI now searching for him and Gabby Petito, lawyer says
- The Murdaugh family: A timeline of events
- 'I would have gotten away with it if wasn't for those meddling Karens' | Texas lawyer cited for wearing 'Halloween' costume on beach
- US panel backs COVID-19 boosters only for elderly, high-risk
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul strike an error