INDIANAPOLIS — One person is dead after a single-vehicle crash Wednesday morning on the northeast side of Indianapolis.
An IMPD spokesperson confirmed the crash happened just after 4 a.m. at East 56th Street and Brendon Way Drive.
According to IMPD, the passenger died, and the driver is in stable condition.
All lanes of East 56th Street were shut down for a time between Arlington Avenue and Interstate 465 as police investigated the crash.
What other people are reading:
- The great cell phone debate: When should your kids get a cell phone and how do you watch what they’re doing?
- Hoosiers weigh in on mask mandates and voice concerns about rising COVID-19 cases
- Classmates help save student after accident on 1st day of school at Columbus East
- Doctor’s controversial COVID comments to Mt. Vernon school board go viral, Indiana State Department of Health responds
- Federal judge rules against several Indiana abortion laws