INDIANAPOLIS — The Colts' newest No. 2 is expecting baby No. 2.
Quarterback Carson Wentz announced he and his wife are expecting their second child together.
"'#2' should be fun," Wentz wrote in a Twitter post. "Our fam is so excited and can’t wait to meet Hadley's little sibling later this year."
The family posed in Colts No. 2 jerseys with "Dada," "Mama" and "Big Sis" on the back.
Wentz's first child, Hadley, was born April 27, 2020.
What other people are reading:
- Netflix show to focus on transition from Butler Blue III to Butler Blue IV
- Among first in her family to graduate high school, Hancock County teen broke the cycle of parents' substance use disorder
- Semis driven downtown by North Split construction frustrate drivers, business owners
- Majority of Republicans support same-sex marriage for 1st time, poll finds
- Yes, eligible parents will be able to get the increased child tax credit for children born in 2021