LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Duncan Robinson hit his first six shots, all from 3-point range, and finished with 24 points as the Miami Heat beat the Indiana Pacers 109-100 for a 2-0 lead in their first-round Eastern Conference playoff series.
Robinson opened the game making the Heat’s first three buckets with a trio of 3s. He didn’t miss until midway through the third quarter, and Robinson tied the Heat record for most 3s made in a playoff game with seven. He finished 7-of-8 shooting, all beyond the arc. The Heat led by as much as 16.
Victor Oladipo led the Pacers with 22 points. He had been questionable with an injured left eye.
The Pacers’ playoff schedule for the rest of the first round against Miami is below:
- Game 3 Saturday, Aug. 22 - 3:30 p.m. (FOX Sports Indiana/TNT)
- Game 4 Monday, Aug. 24 - 6:30 p.m. (FOX Sports Indiana/TNT)
- Game 5* Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Game 6* Friday, Fri., Aug. 28
- Game 7* Sunday, Sun., Aug. 30