INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Colts have launched a new contest in search of a talented fan for a big opportunity.
The team announced on Wednesday the 2021 "FANthem" contest, which will give one fan the chance to lead the singing of the national anthem on the field prior to the Colts' Jan. 2 Fan Appreciation game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
The contest winner will also receive four tickets to the game.
Entries must include a link to a video performance of the anthem, and submissions not containing a version of the anthem will not be considered, the team said.
Interested fans can submit their entry at Colts.com/fanthem through Dec. 19.
What other people are reading:
- Purdue professor arrested for domestic violence, placed on leave
- Indiana hunter, songwriter takes down largest buck ever with crossbow
- Pike Township parents focus on superintendent after staff call outs close school
- Longest partial lunar eclipse in nearly 600 years is this week
- Noblesville mom builds photo backdrops despite recent tragedy
- Victims in FedEx mass shooting seeking millions from city for Red Flag Law failure
- Vandals hit Little Free Library several times on Indy's north side
- White House: 10% of kids aged 5-11 have been vaccinated in 1st 2 weeks