SOUTH BEND, Ind. — No. 8 Notre Dame's home opener will air exclusively on Peacock, NBCUniversal's streaming service.
Kickoff is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Sept. 11 against Toledo.
The game will be available on Peacock Premium, which costs $4.99 per month. Peacock Premium is included at no additional cost for Comcast's eligible Xfinity X1 and Flex customers and Cox Contour customers.
This will be the first-ever meeting between the schools and the first time a Notre Dame football game will be available to watch exclusively on a streaming service.
The Fighting Irish escaped with a 41-38 overtime victory after Florida State overcame an 18-point deficit Sunday night.
All remaining Notre Dame home football games for the 2021 season will air on WTHR Channel 13 and stream on Peacock.
What other people are reading:
- Russ Trotter survived a house fire as a kid. Now, he saves people from them as an Indianapolis firefighter
- Man held 'I love you' sign outside window of wife's ICU bed while she battled COVID-19
- Police identify teenagers killed in Boone County crash after police chase
- Two victims who died on 9/11 identified nearly 20 years later
- 'You literally saved my life' | Plainfield K-9 gets treats from veteran he helped through mental health crisis