Police: 4 students treated at hospital after vaping

In this April 23, 2014 file photo, a man smokes an electronic cigarette in Chicago. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh, File)
Published:
Updated:

FULTON COUNTY, Ind. (WTHR) - Four high school students are recovering after police say they were exposed to high levels of THC in a vaping cartridge.

The Sheriff's Department says they responded to Rochester High School Thursday morning on a report of a student possibly under the influence.

Deputies determined several students had been exposed to THC after vaping.

Medics transported four students to the hospital for check out.

Police say juvenile charges could be filed in the case.

Filed under: