INDIANAPOLIS — Police are investigating after two people were found unresponsive at a home Tuesday morning on Indy’s south side.
Police said officers responded to the 600 block of Meadows Edge Lane, near South Meridian Street and West Stop 11 Road, around 11 a.m.
The coroner identified the person who died as 61-year-old Bawi Cung. The cause of death was ruled a homicide due to multiple blunt force injuries.
The second person was checked by medics and released.
Detectives transported two people to IMPD headquarters for further questioning.
Police said the investigation is progressing slowly due to a language barrier.
No arrests have been made.
What other people are reading:
- Lafayette police investigating death of 3-year-old boy
- Arrest made in deadly shootings of Lafayette woman and her 3-year-old daughter
- Judge letting Gov. Holcomb sue Indiana's legislature to block emergency law
- Building collapse lawsuits look to get answers and assign blame
- Large hole slows traffic on I-465 near Castleton