CAMP ATTERBURY, Ind. — The Indiana National Guard said it is sending military equipment to Ukraine for their military to use while defending their country from Russia's invasion.
Indiana Guard personnel inspected, repaired and test drove M113 armored personnel carriers for transport to Ukraine.
The armored personnel carriers were shipped from Camp Atterbury.
Guard commanders said the equipment was sent at the directive of President Biden to provide military aid to Ukraine.
What other people are reading:
- Family identifies 2 Indianapolis kids killed by falling tree during Owen County camping trip
- What's next for the employees of the Walmart facility that burned down?
- Indiana media expert weighs in on Musk, Twitter deal
- Transplant recipient reunites with Bargersville medics who got her to the hospital
- US announcement claims to save Americans $3 billion on annual utility bills
- Wisconsin police announce arrest of juvenile in death of 10-year-old girl
- Broad Ripple construction causing traffic delays, impacting businesses