INDIANAPOLIS — Police say a person who was critically injured in a shooting showed up at a hospital on the east side of Indianapolis on Saturday.
IMPD officers were called to a report of a walk-in person shot at Community Hospital East at 1500 N. Ritter Avenue, which is just east of Emerson Avenue, at around 8 p.m.
The person, who police have not identified, is in critical condition, according to IMPD.
At the time of publishing, police had not shared where the person was shot or if there were any suspects arrested.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading:
- Former Pike Township homeowner ordered to pay $225K in discrimination lawsuit
- Authorities find dozens of decomposed bodies inside Indiana funeral home
- I-465 on-ramp to close next week for 3 years
- Did anyone win Friday's $360 million Mega Millions jackpot?
- Texas inmate asks to delay execution for kidney donation