INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — March is National Peanut Month and there's no better way to celebrate than with these six Indianapolis-based peanut butter treats.
The following list was put together from our friends at Yelp based on reviews from Indianapolis Yelpers.
1. Eat straight-from-jar-to-spoon peanut butter from B. Happy Peanut Butter
"One spoonful. That's all it took for the sea to part, the Hallelujah chorus to ring out, and for me to fall in love with the one, the only, B. Happy Peanut Butter. Yelpers RAVE about it and now I know why." - Yelp Elite Katie U.
2. Discover healthy ways to eat peanut butter from Twenty Two
"They filled up my bowl... All the way. Granola. Hemp. Bananas. Peanut butter mixed with acai. And chocolate flakes. Oh my! It looked unbelievable." - Yelper Kristie F.
3. Try the newest ice cream in town from Circles Ice Cream
(currently sold at Wildwood Market)
"Circles Ice Cream is, hands down, my new, favorite, locally-made ice cream. ...Don't forget the peanut butter and dark chocolate: deliciously salty, creamy, and rich all at the same time." - Yelp Elite Brady R.
4. Peanut butter, adults-only-style from Triton Brewing Company
"We picked up some pizza and headed to Triton for a peanut butter milk stout (YUM!!!)... I'm a big fan of their beer and will certainly be back again!" - Yelp Elite Annie W.
5. Treats with a fun, peanut-butter surprise from Titus Bakery
"Help!!! I think I'm addicted to the peanut butter fluff donut and this place is too close to my house. Seriously though, this place has excellent staff amd a really good donut shop." - Yelper Travelers C.
6. Find peanut butter in odd places from Red Lion Grog House
"I dream about the Waltimate... the best burger in the world. It has peanut butter, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, and bacon. I have gone here at least once a month for years because it is so amazing." - Yelper Penny L.