INDIANAPOLIS — How about some good news?
Broad Ripple was Dave Calabro’s destination this week, seeking your positive and uplifting stories.
Dave posted the Good News banner inside the newest restaurant in the village. Lou Malnati’s is a Chicago-based chain well-known for their deep dish pizza.
We spoke with one customer who smiled as he shared that his family was about to close on a home purchase next week.
“Just having the space,” he said. “We’ve been renting for the last year-and-a-half."
Another woman said she was happy that the future of her church was recently secured.
“My church, which did not survive the pandemic, actually just merged with another church, and so I attended Sunday service for the first time in almost a year,” she said. “It just meant everything to me.”
You can see Dave's Broad Ripple visit in the media player, and check out some archived Good News stories in the links below.
What other people are reading:
- Investigation of social media profile connected to Delphi murders brings renewed hope to victims' families
- Health departments report shortage of COVID-19 rapid tests
- 6 states, including Indiana, account for half of country's recent COVID-19 hospitalizations
- 3 charged in deadly Missouri duck boat accident have court hearing
- Jury awards Texas family of drunk driving victims $301 billion after suspect was overserved at bar
- Thousands rally behind young CT mom who welcomed miracle son, lost husband the same day
- Sun King closing Broad Ripple tap room
- Snow much fun! Things to do this winter in central Indiana