INDIANAPOLIS — With clouds and rain all around Thursday, there was no better time to look for happy faces and positive stories.
In fact, it was Claire who reached out to Dave recently, insisting that we pay a visit to the Franklin Township school.
"Because I've been watching the Tell Us Your Good News segments since the pandemic and when we all needed such good news, and every time I watched it, I thought 'this is where you should be, because our school, Arlington Elementary, is purely good news'," said Claire.
We spoke to students who said they liked Arlington because their siblings attended there.
Another called it "a fun place with new ways to meet friends."
And yet another student told us he was celebrating his election to student council.
The school principal called Arlington "a magical place."
You can see all of Dave's visit by clicking on the media player, and check out some archived Good News stories in the links below.
What other people are reading:
- Dog alerts homeowner to fire on Indy's northwest side, Vietnam veteran loses everything
- Buy a Blizzard Thursday, help Riley Hospital for Children
- How to minimize COVID-19 risk during trick-or-treating
- Survivors of west Indianapolis home explosion facing uphill battle in recovery
- What Hoosiers need to know about surprise medical bills
- Group hopes Halloween cease fire spurs downward trend to violence in Indianapolis
- Shortages drive cost of Thanksgiving dinner near record high
- How to lower heating bills this winter as natural gas prices soar