INDIANAPOLIS — Willy Wonka's Whipple Scrumptious Fudge Mallow Delight is coming to life Thursday at Sun King Brewery in Downtown Indianapolis.
It's a partnership with Broadway in Indianapolis to celebrate Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The Broadway musical will be at Clowes Memorial Hall at Butler starting next week with 8 shows from Oct. 19-24.
The tapping party is set for 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
Tickets for the chocolate and beer pairing are $30 and include 4 chocolate samples and 4 ounce beer samples, along with an 8 ounce pour of Whipple Scrumptious Fudge Mallow Delight.
Click here for tickets, which must be purchased in advance.
What other people are reading:
- IMPD sergeant facing criminal charges in use of force case
- Southwest travelers cautiously optimistic as flights return to normal
- Indianapolis grandmother killed in apparent home invasion; teen arrested
- Community leaders applaud IMPD’s swift action in use of force case
- Autopsy reveals Gabby Petito's death caused by strangulation
- Live Doppler 13 Weather Blog: Fall colors nearing their peak in central Indiana
- Indiana woman sentenced in Capitol riot case
- More Afghans arriving in Indiana to await resettlement