INDIANAPOLIS — Southwest Airlines is offering two new nonstop flights out of Indianapolis International Airport to the Sunshine State.
The Panama City flight will begin June 6 and happen five times a week. The flight to Miami will start June 12 and take place on Saturdays.
Click here to book flights with Southwest.
Southwest now offers nonstop flights from Indianapolis to Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Cancun, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix, Ft. Myers, Sarasota and Tampa.
The airline is also debuting a seasonal, nonstop flight to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, beginning June 6 and going until Aug. 16.
What other people are reading:
- Indiana couple arrested after 3-year-old daughter tests positive for meth, fentanyl
- Social media helps son locate biological mother after 20 years apart
- Free Crocs for health care workers in honor of National Nurses Week
- Two Marian University grads overcome medical school and COVID-19 battles to get their diplomas
- The White House makes it clear, 'Fourth stimulus payments are not free'. What that means.