INDIANAPOLIS — America's most decorated gymnast Simone Biles is bringing her cross-country tour to Indianapolis.
Fans can experience the "Gold Over America Tour" at Bankers Life Fieldhouse Friday, Oct. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
The 110-minute show will feature an all-star team of gymnasts, including Biles, Laurie Hernandez, Katelyn Ohashi, Peng Peng Lee, Danusia Francis, Morgan Hurd and Jordan Chiles.
“I love the sport of gymnastics and want to help create a show that celebrates the pure joy of performing,” Biles said in a statement. “I believe there is GOLD inside of us all and it’s time to let that GOLD shine.”
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, June 11.
Gym clubs have the first opportunity to purchase tickets at discounted prices. Click here for more information on the Gym Club Sales Program.
What other people are reading:
- Car crashes into west side apartment building early Friday morning
- New theory: What causes severe COVID and long-haul symptoms?
- Senior who uses wheelchair walks across stage to accept high school diploma
- Got vaccinated? A major retail chain is offering a $1 million prize
- 3 brothers served our country, only 1 came home. How the surviving brother wants them to be remembered