FORT WAYNE, Ind. — A statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing 50-year-old northeast Indiana woman.
The Fort Wayne Police Department said Sherry Spaulding was last seen Monday, Sept. 20 at 11 a.m.
The Silver Alert was issued Tuesday just before 10 p.m. and was canceled Wednesday around 10 a.m.
No other information was immediately available.
What other people are reading:
- Pediatricians hopeful after Pfizer says vaccine is 'safe and effective' for kids 5 to 11
- Judge: Husband of missing Indiana native will go to trial for her murder
- Downtown road closures causing frustration for business owners
- IMPD: Fingerprint and DNA led to serial rape suspect
- Moms voice differing opinions on getting kids the Pfizer vaccine when it becomes available