BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — A statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing 73-year-old woman from Bloomington.
The Bloomington Police Department said Sharon Teulle was last seen Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 1:40 p.m.
The Silver Alert was issued shortly after 10 p.m. and was canceled Wednesday around 10 a.m.
No other information was immediately available.
What other people are reading:
- Pediatricians hopeful after Pfizer says vaccine is 'safe and effective' for kids 5 to 11
- Judge: Husband of missing Indiana native will go to trial for her murder
- Downtown road closures causing frustration for business owners
- IMPD: Fingerprint and DNA led to serial rape suspect
- Moms voice differing opinions on getting kids the Pfizer vaccine when it becomes available