INDIANAPOLIS — Police are investigating a serious crash Monday morning on the west side of Indianapolis.
The crash occurred around 9:45 a.m. at the Intersection of Girls School Road and West Washington Street north of the Indianapolis International Airport.
A semi trailer headed east and SUV collided in the intersection. At least one victim was trapped in the SUV, according to Wayne Township Fire.
Authorities have not shared the names of anybody involved.
Crash investigators are working to determine what led to the crash and shut down traffic at the intersection.
What other people are reading:
- Carmel woman with breast cancer says mammogram saved her life
- Baldwin was careful with guns before fatal shooting, crew member said
- IU Health develops app to help fill staff shortages
- Deadly semi crash closes I-70 near Plainfield
- James Michael Tyler, known for playing Gunther on 'Friends,' dies at 59
- Twitter suspends Indiana Rep. Jim Banks’ official account
- Indiana Avenue repaving to cover BLM mural