INDIANAPOLIS — Ready...set...DANCE!
Riley Hospital for Children team members gathered Friday to showcase their dance skills while in Halloween costumes.
Riley dance movement therapist Breanna Davis choreographed the dance to Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling!"
The team members were dressed in a variety of costumes, including "Toy Story" characters, Dalmatians, Stitch from "Lilo & Stitch" and more.
What other people are reading:
- American Airlines flight cancellations approach 300 Monday
- Global death toll for COVID-19 hits staggering 5 million in less than 2 years
- Clinical psychologist offers tips to prepare kids for COVID-19 vaccine
- FBI investigating racial slur, fire at Connersville council member's home
- Gov. Holcomb hosts trick-or-treaters on Halloween