INDIANAPOLIS — Police are investigating a near east side hit-and-run that left one person seriously injured on Monday.
IMPD officers were called to a pedestrian struck at around 6:30 p.m. at the intersection of McKim Avenue and Washington Street, near Southeastern Avenue and Interstate 70.
Police told 13News this was a hit-and-run with serious bodily injury. IMPD's accident investigators responded to the scene and are opening an investigation.
IMPD did not identify the person who was struck or say if a suspect had been arrested.
What other people are reading:
- NWS confirms tornadoes in Shelby, Brown and Johnson counties on Saturday
- Historic Harrison Eiteljorg home in Carmel for sale at $1.65M
- Scott Dixon blazes to Indy 500 pole in record 234 mph run
- Here's what you need to know ahead of the 'This Is Us' series finale
- Jif recall: What to do with recalled peanut butter