FISHERS, Ind. — Two teens who ran away from their homes in Fishers are safe.
The Fishers Police Department confirmed Friday afternoon that Ashley Garcia and Leonardo Martinez have been located and are unharmed.
According to police, Garcia and Martinez ran away from their respective homes during the early morning hours of Tuesday, June 15.
Police believed that Garcia and Martinez ran away together.
Police thanked everyone who assisted in the teens' safe return.
What other people are reading:
- 13 Investigates: Unemployment appeals stack up in Indiana with devastating consequences
- Ohio officer responding to shooting hits wounded man with cruiser
- State trooper injured in Shelby County crash
- Price Tracking: How to gauge Amazon Prime Day, Deal Days sales
- Live Doppler 13 Weather Blog: Strong to severe thunderstorms possible Friday