GREENWOOD, Ind. — A man died after a crash Wednesday morning in Greenwood.
Police said a crash involving a pick-up truck and a motorcycle happened near County Line and Graham roads at around 10:30 a.m.
Witnesses said the driver of the motorcycle was traveling east on County Line Road and attempted to pass the vehicle in front of him that was also traveling east.
As the driver crossed left of center, witnesses said his motorcycle collided with a pick-up truck traveling west.
The driver of the pick-up truck was not injured.
Medics transported the driver of the motorcycle to Methodist Hospital where he died.
The Marion County Coroner's Office identified the deceased as 30-year-old Dewan Dhanoa.
What other people are reading:
- Police: Armed bystander shot and killed Greenwood Park Mall shooter in just 15 seconds
- Indianapolis family seeks answers after 3-year-old dies in hit-and-run crash
- Experts impressed by armed bystander's response at Greenwood mall shooting
- Indianapolis doctor who provided abortion for 10-year-old files claim for damages against Indiana AG
- 'I forgive you' | Karena McClerkin's father sends message to Kokomo murder suspect; remains found