INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Zoo released details of its two family-friendly concert series this summer.
Zoolapalooza and Animals and All That Jazz kicks off during the July Fourth holiday weekend with concerts on both Saturday and Sunday.
All tickets must be purchased and reserved in advance and the concerts will be standing room only. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs but should still try social distancing.
The 2020 Animals and All That Jazz series will include:
- July 4: Mid Coast Swing Orchestra
- July 9: West Central Quintet
- July 16: Charlie Ballantine Quintet
- July 23: Cowbell Jazz
- July 30: Julie Houston with Swing into Rio
The 2020 Zoolapalooza series will feature:
- July 5: Starcat featuring 3 to 1
- July 10: Cruise Control
- July 17: Groove Essential
- July 24: The Mac Island Band
The performances will last from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the Bicentennial Pavilion near the zoo's entrance.
The animal exhibits will be open until 7 p.m.