MICHIGAN CITY, Ind. — A statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a 60-year-old woman who had been missing from northwestern Indiana.
The Indiana Gaming Commission said Kelly Caviness was last seen in Michigan City, Indiana, Sunday, Sept. 26 around 3:30 p.m.
The Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday, Sept. 29. According to WNDU-TV, Caviness was found unharmed at a homeless shelter in the Michigan City area.
What other people are reading:
- 'Help me bring him home' | Indiana sheriff, father plead for help finding boy believed abducted
- Indianapolis filmmaker sharing local human trafficking victims' stories
- 'She was always a pretty happy girl': Gabby Petito's funeral held in New York
- Community gathers to celebrate and honor Indianapolis victims of gun violence
- Ohio haunted house worker let go after accidentally stabbing 11-year-old boy
- USDA: DiGiorno frozen 'Crispy Pan Crust' pepperoni pizza recalled for 'misbranding and undeclared allergens'
- 6-year-old girl who died in fall from Colorado ride was sitting on seat belts, report says
- Meet the newest member of the Budweiser Clydesdales