SOUTH BEND, Ind. — A statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing 23-year-old man from South Bend.
NBC affiliate WNDU reports Sammy Medrano was found safe, according to the South Bend Police Department.
Police said Sammy Medrano was last seen Tuesday, Sept. 21 shortly after 4 a.m.
The Silver Alert was issued Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. and canceled shortly before 9 a.m.
South Bend is roughly 150 north of downtown Indianapolis.
What other people are reading:
- J&J: Booster dose of its COVID shot prompts strong response
- Pediatricians hopeful after Pfizer says vaccine is 'safe and effective' for kids 5 to 11
- Kidney from fallen Missouri officer goes to another cop
- Judge: Husband of missing Indiana native will go to trial for her murder
- IMPD: Fingerprint and DNA led to serial rape suspect