INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Governor Holcomb announced that Stage 3 of reopening the state will begin on Friday. It had been set to begin on May 24.
Under Stage 3:
- People can gather in groups up to 100
- Restaurant dining rooms remain at 50 percent capacity
- Retail stores and malls open to 75 percent capacity
- Gyms, YMCAs and fitness studios can open with restrictions
- Community pools and campgrounds can open
- Recreational sports practices may begin (except contact sports such as football and lacrosse)
- Youth summer day camps may begin June 1
- State park inns will be reopening
- Raceways can reopen without fans
The governor's order on Friday will also do the following:
- Extend prohibition on turning off utilities
- Extend prohibition on filing mortgage foreclosures and evictions
- Extend deadlines to acquire or renew driver licenses, vehicle registrations, etc.
For more information on the stages and what is and is not allowed, click here.