FAIR OAKS, Ind. — A statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing 81-year-old man from northwestern Indiana.
The Jasper County Sheriff's Office said Lee Garland has been located. He had been missing since Tuesday, Sept. 14 around noon in Fair Oaks, Indiana.
Police were concerned he was in extreme danger and might have required medical assistance.
The Silver Alert was canceled just before 5 p.m. Sept. 15.
What other people are reading:
- 7-year-old girl dies, 2 adults critically hurt after being struck by vehicle near Indianapolis school
- She began a cross-country road trip in July; her family hasn't heard from her in weeks, police say
- Surgeon helps dog born with paws facing the wrong way
- Lightning strikes Zionsville apartment complex
- Fire at auto yard on Indy's south side damages 40 cars